For valve control, it will be classified as either a Phenumatic, Motorized and Hydrolics but is commonly used in our industry, it is Phenumatic Actuator Actuator or controlled by the wind itself. For easy maintenance Actuator simple structure which will include the Yoke, too.
Various components of the Actuator
- Rain Cap I pray for them not to let water flow into the Actuator for Action of the Air to Open Actuator is that the wind will be from the bottom of the Actuator so the holes are left blank. Find something else to disabled To keep water when it rains. And must be taken o the air valve at the back.
- Eye Bolt for use on the hook. Moving the valve
- Diaphragm is To change the incoming wind power and power passed to Diaphragm plate to make Actuator Stem Cell. Spring is in the Yoke Actuator Case or, depending on the design of the manufacturer. It will act as a force for Actuator Stem Cell and a strong wind from the opposite direction to the plate Diaphragm.
- Actuator Stem is interconnected with Actuator Valve Stem.
- Diaphragm Case are the parts that are used for packing Diaphragm plate consists of two parts: the upper and lower sections.
- Scale Plate is based on the position of the valve between 0-100%.
- Stem Connector is the link between them for Actuator Stem and Plug Stem.
Part of Body Valve is included in the Bonnet valve with which this segment is exposed to the uid ( uid) directly, so choosing the required quali cations material (material) as well as Fluid type, Temp, Pressure and. etc
- Packing Flange is used for compression of the stud bolt to make the most of all the Gland Packing tight and uid can not leak out of the neck Bonnet.
- Packing Follwer is the strength of Packing Flange Gland Pakcing tightly compressed to tighten over time.
- Yoke Claim Nut
- Gland Packing is important that we prevent the leakage of uid up to the neck and is in direct contact with Bonnet Plug Stem The choice of material and type to t so there is a huge need.Most of the material used is PTFE or Graphite and maintenance each time. The need to change the Gland Packing all times.
- Valve Stem is the strength of the Actuator and connected to Plug.
- Bonnet was primarily used for supporting the position of the Plug-time scroll up, scroll down to nd No left and right But some manufacturers cut output to reduce the Bonnet Cost for the production and sale of the valve. The maintenance is also di cult. It is not to come and support the position of the Plug and Seat to meet constantly Lapping.
- Stud Bolt and Nut
- Gasket is a device used to prevent leaks during the assembly of iron and steel as well as between the Body and Bonnet.
- Guide Ring is located in Bonnet order to align Plug straight up. Another reason for having Guide Ring Bonnet, instead of doing all the reason to reduce maintenance time Cost. Because this section is always exposed to Stem Plug sometimes wear if not Guide Ring may be a whole instead of only replacing Bonnet Guide Ring.
- Guide Bushing is used for supporting Guid Ring again.
- Valve Plug is essential to use the force of fluid And determine the flow properties as Linear, Equal Percentage or Quick Openning.
- Seat Ring is a component that is part of Valve Body and given the size of the Rated Cv of the valve and which supports Plug and
- Plug and Seat Ring must be close together. To be able to follow the Class Leakage as needed
- Valve Body , a major component of the round and get direct contact with the The connection to the pipeline Therefore, the size and material must be chosen accordingly. Read more at PT Rating by Valve Body structure is a frequently encountered